This role is a part of the Atexon Oy office team. It is a medium size company with 4 employees and is part of the HOERBIGER Group with 7.000 employees worldwide. The local branch is located in Oulunsalo, Finland.
IEP Technologies acquired Atexon Oy in February 2018 and is using existing international sales network to distribute Atexon products worldwide. While Atexon’s sales numbers are increasing, new manpower is needed for order handling, exporting and IC reporting. The role would also be responsible for GDPR.
All repeating daily basis tasks should be shifted from Atexon’s managing director to General Administrator for better overall efficiency.
Strengths and opportunities
This role provides the opportunity to be important part of a rapidly growing company in Europe.
The role is new and complex with a lot of responsibilities in different areas. You will be able to develop and strengthen this role along the way. You will participate in internal courses that HOERBIGER constantly provides online or in local entities to strengthen the skills you already have. You will be part of an international group with excellent tools and working environment. Your flexible attitude with good communication skills will make this position successful.
– Ensure that required quality level is achieved
– Ensure that promised delivery times are followed
– Development of stocking system to serve better increased volumes
– Continuous considering for efficient outsourcing for assembling work
– Development work for economy product packaging
– Updating stocking programs for better compatibility with HOERBIGER systems and logistics
– To ensure products are manufactured following instructions and rules
Technical and functional knowledge
– Fluent English and Finnish with written & spoken
– Finance reporting skills
– Export and order handling
– Basic understanding from GPDR & Quality systems
Experience and essential requirements
– Minimum three (3) years’ experience from similar work
– Good math skills with excel
– Possessing appropriate interpersonal skills to effectively operate within teams
– Good planning, negotiating and organising skills
+358 40 413 5676
mika.vannas (ät) atexon.com